Chassen Haynes in London


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Thursday, August 7: Study day
      • Wedneday, August 6: LAST DAY OF CLASS
      • Tuesday, August 5: Westminster Abbey
      • Monday, August 4: Lecture 7 / Sick day 2 / London ...
      • Sunday, August 3: Sick Day
      • Saturday, August 2: Study Day!
      • Friday, August 1: Bath Spa / City of Bath
      • Thursday, July 31: Parliament
      • Wednesday, July 30: Lecture 6 / Tower of London / ...
    • ►  July (16)

About Me

My photo
Chassen M. Haynes
View my complete profile

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday, August 3: Sick Day

Well, good news! I think I have a stomache virus. I have been laying in bed all day trying to not move very much. One week left in Europe and I can't leave my dorm. Oh, lucky me! Ha.
Posted by Chassen M. Haynes at 1:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)