Today, I turned in my last paper. We have our final tomorrow, so I have been studying the past couple of nights. After my final tomorrow, I will be getting ready to travel to the Netherlands for the weekend. There are six of us going (3 from MTSU and the rest from other schools). I won't be taking my laptop with me, so I will have to update everything either when I get back Sunday or when I get to the states. I'll be packing up to leave and saying goodbye to my friends this weekend.
This experience has been amazing. I have made so many new friends and seen so many amazing things I have only dreamed about seeing. I'm sorry to have to leave here, but I look forward to being back in the U.S.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment