The parts of London that we road through today were not too impressive, so I didn't take any pictures. We got to our rooms about 9:00Am (BST) and dropped our stuff off. Ha. My room closely resembles a jail cell. I have a sink, a bed, a desk, and a cubbard for my clothes. We are in co-ed dorms, so walking to the shower should be interesting. I'll have to alter how I go to the shower from the way I was accustomed to in the Sigma Nu House. Ha!
After we dropped off our things, we went on a brief tour where I stopped to buy a fan because they don't use air conditioning in our dorms. We had a reception at 6:00PM (BST) where we met with our professors and classmates. I have classmates from Alabama, MT, and Kentucky. We are going to downtown London tomorrow at 8:15AM (BST) and going on a tour around town. I should have more pictures after that. Classes start on Monday, so I better get off here and read.
I love and miss everybody very much.
Me, Jess, and Brit in the Nashville Airport
All of my candy from Cassie (a fat kids dream)!!
Double decker Airplane!
Inside of the airplane (watched 3 movies!)
Customs (the red sign says NO PHOTOGRAPHY)
The jail cell
1 comment:
I am so excited you are there! Your room is so cute! Forgot to tell you about the no air-conditioning thing. Oops! I am happy you are getting to meet and spend time with lots of new people. Enjoy and take advantage of every minute you are over there! Love you! *sis
Post a Comment